Awards and Recognition
I have been asked about the Awards and Recognition structure so here is some basics.
To make the system as fair as possible Chas Everitt applies a weighted points system whereby the top agent gets points in four categories;
1) Sales Volume / Turnover (eg 150 million Rands worth of property)
2) Number of Units (eg 50 properties)
3) Company commission earned (Company share)
4) Sole Mandates Sold (must be in effect at the time of sale)
The above is the basis for the Quarterly Awards and the Annual Awards. There are two functions a year. The function in July recognises the first two quarters while the function in January (or February) recognises the last two quarters, as well as the entire year.
– Devler Estates is proud to have had two agents that made the top 30 nationally in 2017 being Sally Gracie and John Silva.
(If you would like to know where you were ranked nationally for 2016 just ask me and I can find out for you.)
– Devler Estates has also won the Top Metro Office for the Western Cape Region most years
– Shanaz Sity-Herskovitz has achieved the Top Metro Agent (Western Cape) a number of times
While there can only be one top individual agent the company also recognises teams which can consist of two or more agents. If an agent was in a partnership for half a year then half the points are earned by that agent and the full points for the remainder of the year that the agent was solo.
The Funvention has an annual target (ask your Sales Manager), and the Franchisee (not Chas Everitt) covers the cost of any qualifying agent to attend the Funvention but please note this is neither a transferable award nor can it be taken in another form such as cash or other travel. Funventions are held internationally at luxury resorts and have been held in Bali, Mauritius, Buenos Aires, on board Luxury Cruise ships in the Mediterranean etc. The 2018 Funvention will be in Cancun, Mexico for the first time.