The CapeTownSouth.co.za is so much more than it may seem at first glance.
1) It is a localised online directory for advertising services and products and the free listing offers anyone in our Cape Town South geographic area from Observatory to Cape Point an opportunity to list in the directory. No catch.
2) This is a free community service and if an advertiser wants to upgrade they may do so. It is an online directory for advertising services and products. The free listing offers anyone in our Cape Town South geographic area from Observatory to Cape Point an opportunity to list in the directory, and there is no catch.
3) It is Google optimised, greatly increasing an advertisers chances of being found on Google searches.
4) It is featured and linked to all over 20 local area blogs, such as Tokai.co.za, Bergvliet.co.za, Bishopscourt.co.za that are sponsored by Chas Everitt and operated by eNeighbourhoods.
The main benefit for our agents is that the upgrade plans including the Premium Plan can be offered by them at their sole discretion as a gift (valued at R1200-00 a year) to local business persons and organisations to help develop networking relationships that are vital to a professional real estate sales agent.
The process is very straightforward;
1) As a Devler agent you can offer the Premium Plan to the owner of any non real estate business in your area
2) They only need to create an account on the Basic Plan and list their business.
Once they have done this they must confirm with the agent who offered that they have completed their business listing.
3) The agent will let me know and I will go into the directory software and upgrade the account to the Premium Plan and confirm to the agent that the upgrade has been affected.
4) The agent can then tell their client their Premium Plan is ready, after which the full additional services will be available
The basis for a good relationship with that business person has been created – the very essence of the real estate business!
You have given that local business person an R1200-00 gift, and all you need to do is remind them to consider you and your business when they know of someone with a property need!
Awards and Recognition
I have been asked about the Awards and Recognition structure so here is some basics.
To make the system as fair as possible Chas Everitt applies a weighted points system whereby the top agent gets points in four categories;
1) Sales Volume / Turnover (eg 150 million Rands worth of property)
2) Number of Units (eg 50 properties)
3) Company commission earned (Company share)
4) Sole Mandates Sold (must be in effect at the time of sale)
The above is the basis for the Quarterly Awards and the Annual Awards. There are two functions a year. The function in July recognises the first two quarters while the function in January (or February) recognises the last two quarters, as well as the entire year.
– Devler Estates is proud to have had qualifying agents for the Funvention every year and to have consistently achieved numerous top level awards, including top metro office awards more than any other office.
While there can only be one top individual agent the company also recognises teams which can consist of two or more agents. If an agent was in a partnership for half a year then half the points are earned by that agent and the full points for the remainder of the year that the agent was solo.
The Funvention has an annual target (ask your Sales Manager), and the Franchisee (not Chas Everitt) covers the cost of any qualifying agent to attend the Funvention but please note this is neither a transferable award nor can it be taken in another form such as cash or other travel. Funventions are held internationally at luxury resorts and have been held in Bali, Mauritius, Buenos Aires, onboard Luxury Cruise ships in the Mediterranean etc. The 2018 Funvention will be in Cancun, Mexico for the first time.
Transfer and Mortage costs Sheets
Thanks to STBB
Bali is more than a place – “It’s a mood, it’s magical, it’s a Tropical state of mind….”
Two weeks to go before we jet off!
Complete Guide to Prospecting (Download pdf)
Lot's of great information here – enjoy!
Chas Bear – Easter Colouring Competition
This is up to you how you want to use it / send it. I will be promoting this on all our area blogs and Facebook pages.
Children /parents can DOWNLOAD (from the various area blogs from Sat 25th March) and then print (A4 size pdf) the colouring entry form (or collect from the office) and hand their entry in at our Chas Everitt office or scan and email to email@example.com
We will display the entries at the offices over the Easter Weekend in our window (where possible) ie at Fish Hoek / Bergvliet and Claremont but not at Tokai.
Multiple winners will be notified (we will group by age and office).
The prizes will be a number of Easter Hampers of various goodies.
Of course a great photo opportunity when handing over prizes.
Feel free to promote this as much as you want but I do insist that entry forms are either downloaded or collected from the office individually – I am not printing thousands of these for distribution as most will go wasted.
Note to Office Secretaries:
Please keep about ten of these printed out so if someone calls for a sheet you have it ready to give to them and do not need to find the file to print!
Easter Chas Bear This link will take you to pdf download 🙂
Please click on image to download a sample of a Free Complex Report
(When this is promoted it will be required to provide some information)
What does a Free Complex Report offer;
1) Attractive magazine type personalised cover
2) Recent sales (last two or three years)
3) Area statistics (Suburb) for Sectional Title
4) Sectional Title Diagram (main image as there are usually more)
5) Agent contact details
6) Additional photographs is available
7) Link to our Complex Resources if it is listed eg; http://teamsectionaltitle.co.za/choose-area/newlands/sevenoaks/
St Michelle (3)